Hot Stone Therapy Massage at About Balance Brighton
Hot Stones Massage
Massage forms an integral part of Ayurveda – India’s ancient, natural, healing system. It is essential for the care of both body and mind, whilst also being balancing, energising, toning and stress-releasing.
Hot stone massage therapy combines massage with the use of smooth heated basalt stones to relax the muscles and their connective tissues in order to reduce tension in the body. The heat applied by using the hot stones allows for deeper manipulation of the soft tissue, without causing any discomfort that may occur from manual massage alone.
Benefits of Hot Stone Massage Therapy include:
- Relief from the pain and tension created by strained and contracted muscles
- Increased flexibility in joints, aiding easier mobility and movement
- Reduced stress and anxiety
- Improved quality of sleep
- Benefit immune system functioning
- Regulate blood circulation and lymph functioning
Hot stone Massage therapy can help anyone experiencing:
- Chronic back pain
- Muscular pain and tension
- Stress and anxiety
- Poor circulation
This treatment will leave you feeling a sense of deep comfort and relaxation on both a physiological and psychological level. Don’t feel bad if you fall asleep, It’s so incredibly relaxing many people do. The sensation of the hot stones on your skin is a sensation you will find yourself craving time and again.