Aromatherapy Massage at About Balance Brighton
Our sense of smell can have the most profound effect on our emotional well-being. When inhaling the aromas from essential oils, the olfactory nerve in the brain is stimulated, which induces a cognitive effect, relaxing and stimulating the mind and body depending on the concoction of oils.
What are the benefits of an Aromatherapy treatment?
– Relieves stress, depression and anxiety
– Emotional conditions
– Migraines and headaches
– Improves muscle tone
– Muscle aches and pains
– Low immune system
– Digestive disorders and improves general digestion
– Improves flexibility
– Regulates hormones
– Relieves PMS
– Reduces inflammation
– Calms the nervous and respiratory system helping asthma
– Improves sleep patterns
– Improves poor circulation
– Boosts energy levels
– Boosts cognition
– Improves skin tone and complexion
– Helps with most common ailments.